About Me

My photo
I always wanted to write a book but could never focus long enough to make it happen. Maybe this blog will inspire me. Or maybe it can be an outlet for my jumbled thoughts and opinions. You may not always agree with me, but that's o.k. I would love to hear your thoughts anyway.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens.....

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens........

These are a few of my favorite things.....

  • Dark Chocolate with hints of Lavender or Orange Peel
  • Fresh Sushi with a touch of Wasabi
  • Freshly laundered sheets and pillowcases
  • Bubble baths with soft light and a hint of mint
  • Holding hands and spooning with my man
  • Compliments from friends and laughter amongst us
  • Hugs from my children
  • The smell of baby lotion and bath
  • Having my back and neck rubbed
  • A really good Pedicure, not a cheap one, but one done really well
  • Hats, feminine and fun
  • Hearing "I love you" from people who matter
  • A good bottle of wine with cheese and crackers
  • A drive in the mountains and the sound of a creek
  • The smell of the ocean and feel of sand between my toes
  • The look in the eyes of a puppy who I know loves me unconditionally
  • A well seasoned tender steak cooked medium rare
  • The smell of fresh paint, new shoes, a tire store, automobile A/C, hair perm solutions, Acrylic Nail Salons, and racing fuel
  • Wearing the scent of clean clear perfume and the smell of my man fresh from the shower.
  • A really great book

So there you have it, you now know more about me than most people. :) I'm sure there are more, but those will do for now. It's a pretty comprehensive list, not in any particular order. :)

I would love to see you share a few of your favorite things. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment