About Me

My photo
I always wanted to write a book but could never focus long enough to make it happen. Maybe this blog will inspire me. Or maybe it can be an outlet for my jumbled thoughts and opinions. You may not always agree with me, but that's o.k. I would love to hear your thoughts anyway.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today......

I will take in the smiles of my children and their friends and appreciate the joy they bring to my life.

I will enjoy the laughter of others and know that joy is one of lifes sustaining forces

I will remember my ancestors and pay tribute to my heritage and honor where I came from.
thanksgiving clip art 5
I will revel in the overload on my senses of aromas and flavors of the season. Fresh Turkey and nutmeg and allspice.

I will appreciate the amazing friends I have who are also like family, for family is not just about blood but heart. 

I will cherish my life, for all it has been and is yet to be.

I will chose to see the blessings all around me, and the world as it, in all its remarkable glory.

I will acknowledge that there are things greater than I can even imagine, driving us forward, directing our paths

I will trust my instincts and my heart in all I do, and all I say.

I will rest easy and be THANKFUL for the good and the bad, because they shape my world and wisdom

I will give THANKSGIVING for waking up, taking a breath, opening my eyes, and the gift of another day.




1 comment: