About Me

My photo
I always wanted to write a book but could never focus long enough to make it happen. Maybe this blog will inspire me. Or maybe it can be an outlet for my jumbled thoughts and opinions. You may not always agree with me, but that's o.k. I would love to hear your thoughts anyway.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

In case I haven't said it today.......

I am a lucky woman.  I have two fantastic sons who make me smile EVERY day.  I am proud of who they are.  Just really good people.

I have a man who loves me, in spite of all my foibles. He loves me up or down, happy or sad, and he cares about what I think and how I feel in all situations.

I have AMAZING friends.  They lift me up like nobody can imagine.  They too accept me at face value and love me always.  I am so lucky to have them all.

I have a good job that I love and I feel very valued and appreciated at every day.  I have a very large network of professional supporters who continue to speak highly of my work ethics and quality, and it helps to maintain my reputation in the business community.

I have a small but comfortable home in a decent area with decent neighbors.

I have a very large extended family who I connect with on Facebook each day and a small family core who I continue to build relationships with each at their own pace and on their own measures.  This is an ongoing process and takes time and compromise by all sides, but hopefully in the end it will all be worth it.

I have reasonable health and each day stands on its own.

I am happy and hopeful and wake each morning with love in my heart for this life I have been given.  Its a gift, I know that, and not one I will ever take for granted.  

In case I haven't said it today.........I'm grateful for you in my life. :)

1 comment: