About Me

My photo
I always wanted to write a book but could never focus long enough to make it happen. Maybe this blog will inspire me. Or maybe it can be an outlet for my jumbled thoughts and opinions. You may not always agree with me, but that's o.k. I would love to hear your thoughts anyway.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boot Season

Fall is finally here.  The temperatures have cooled, the breezes blow, the leaves are changing as the trees begin to fell their dressings, harvest is in the air.  Pumpkin patches spring up everywhere, corn mazes are open for the adventurous and haunted houses open their doors to welcome this years victims.

Soon my front yard will become a graveyard once again with tombstones and a coffin to boot as trick-or-treating kids bravely venture in with the hopes of candy rewards.
But the best part about fall, is BOOTS!  I get to pack away all of my gladiator sandals and break out the Boots.  Oh how I've missed them.  There are my Red Suede and my Blue Suede, my grape apes, all my shades of brown, black and gray.  I can wait to see if I can find an orange or a green to add to them this year.

Boots are the best.  Not only are they fashionable, but functional too.  They support  my week ankles, and keep my toes warm. They can be won with skirts, dresses, and pants!

Coming soon!  It's time to pack up my summer hats and bring out the winter, but first....I think I'll share some boots with all of you.

3 comments:

  1. The picture is very spooky. I'd do that too, but than you have to put it all away again..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you do have a lot of boots! I like the Red ones best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are just a few. I think I have about a dozen more. Mostly Calf High one, and a few other fun ones. My Grape Apes, Blue Suede and Red Suede are my most playful right now.

      Delete